We offer freshly prepared school dinners by Herts Catering Ltd for all children in Foundation Stage 2 Class, Key Stages 1 and 2. Dinners ordered and paid for in advance by parents.
If you would like your child to receive a school dinner:
- Please register on SchoolGrid at app.schoolgrid.co.uk
- Please order termly to ensure your child’s lunch is arranged in advance.
- Please cancel the lunch option if your child is absent from school or if you have sent in a home packed lunch.
- Please ensure your child brings a home-packed lunch if you have not ordered dinner before the cut off time of 8.45 am
- Please make your payment through School Gateway “SchoolGrid Dinner Money”. Payments need to be paid in advance.
- Years F2 – Year 2 benefit from Universal Free School Meals (To register, please visit http://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals )
- Years 3 – 6 Dinners cost £2.60 (subject to change)
Free School Meals
Your child can get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you do not get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get).
- Apply today if you receive any of these benefits. It takes 5 mins, and in most cases, we can tell you straight away if your child can get free meals at school.
To apply, please visit: www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
If your child has a food allergy, please advise HCL directly at: